[Axiom-developer] Re: axiomui

From: Kai Kaminski
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiomui
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:42:33 +0200

Martin,

thanks for trying.

Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:

> I just tried to get your code running, but somehow it failed. After entering
> any command in the toplevel, I get the following in the clisp terminal:
>
> Logged error: 404 Not Found NIL
> (http://127.0.0.1:5050/static/styles/toplevel.css)
> Logged error: 404 Not Found NIL
> (http://127.0.0.1:5050/static/javascript/toplevel.js)
> Logged error: 404 Not Found NIL
> (http://127.0.0.1:5050/static/javascript/jsMath/jsMath.js)

My mistake. There are two ways to fix this. Either download the whole
tar ball again, or just download the file
http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/axiom-hub.lisp and put it in the
axiomui/http-server/ dirrectory. That should fix it.

Yet another way to fix this problem is to edit axiom-hub.lisp and make
sure that the variable *static-pages-path* actually points to the
axiomui/static-pages/ directory.

Kai