[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] a few

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] a few more details?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:52:18 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
Martin, could you take a moment to describe in a little more detail
what you mean by "doesn't work on Kongueror"? What specifically is
not working? Can you point and click to add commands? Is it just the
"unfolding" of the menu that is not working? In the case of browsers
that do not work with the unfolding, they are supposed to be able
to "degrade" gracefully so that you can still use them but they
just are not as nice as with a supported browser. When using
Kongueror is the Assistant menu (grey box) of any use to you at
all?

Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to install Konqueror on
my linux system and see if I can solve the problem? The kind of
things I am doing with javascript here are very basic and it should
be possible to make this work on almost all modern browsers. The
problem usually is just minor variation in function calls.

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden