[Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] [#192 Folding does not work in Konqueror 3.1.4] a few more details?
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 04:20:36 -0500

Changes
http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/192FoldingDoesNotWorkInKonqueror314/diff
--
Dear Bill,

 > Can you point and click to add commands?

No. (I can point and click, but nothing happens.

 > Is it just the "unfolding" of the menu that is not working?

Doesn't work either.

 > When using Kongueror is the Assistant menu (grey box) of any use to you at
 > all?

Only the refresh button (which is simply an URL, it seems) works. And this only
half-heartedly: it does not really work when I want to preview a
comment... (But it's not supposed to, either, I think)

 > Do you think it would be worthwhile for me to install Konqueror on my linux
 > system and see if I can solve the problem?

Would be great. What system are you using? If you have a KDE, Konqueror is
installed also. Note that upgrading KDE seems to be a major task (unless I
upgrade the whole distro), at least on Mandrake. (I suppose I want to switch to
debian...) So it would be even better if you would get it to work with
3.1.4. Note that rumour has it that the scripts of DynamicDrive are not written
in a portable fashion, so it might be that similar problems occur in other
browsers. There are even browsers without JavaScript around ...

Finally note, that *I* won't use the grey box much, except the thingy that
inserts the axiom environment, maybe. However, it would be nice if things that
don't work at least do not hide too much information, as seems to be the case
with folding/unfolding and tabs. (OK, I must admit, I don't care for the
compiler output. But hidden text would be bad.)

Thanks for your support!

Martin

--
forwarded from http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/address@hidden