[Axiom-developer] navigation in the static HTML version of HyperDoc

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] navigation in the static HTML version of HyperDoc
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:24:27 -0400

Kai,

I think it would be a good idea to add a simple header (containing
a small Axiom logo and standard sectional navigation like home,
table of contents, index, etc.) and footers (containing copyright
disclaimer, link to Axiom license and the Axiom developer web site).

I hacked together a simple example page at

http://page.axiom-developer.org/TopExamplePage2.html

Notice I also changed the doctype to XHTML strict for better
compatibility with IE 6. With a little more effort I am sure
you can cleanup my embedded CSS coding. :) Anyway use it as it
or use if for inspiration, as you wish.

PS. There is a conversion glitch at:

http://kaikaminski.gmxhome.de/hyper/ugSysCmdOverviewPage.html