[Axiom-developer] Re: New version of jsMath

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: New version of jsMath
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:08:13 -0700

Yes things are coming along.  I think the Axiom project (a computer
algebra system) is going to use it in our web-browser interface, as a
bridge to MathML support someday.

Along those lines, you might be interested in my latest toy, which is an
update of my previous tiddlywiki+jsmath to include an interface to the
axiom system.
    http://bob.mcelrath.org/moz-axiom.tar.gz

Untar it and run the script 'fifo-axiom' in the moz-axiom directory
created.  It will try to load the interface in firefox.  (If you have a
different browser, edit the script)

I have seen some rendering bugs that I haven't tracked down, I'll see if
they're fixed in the new version.
Thanks!

--
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    "One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen
    these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding
    fathers used in the great struggle for independence." --Charles A. Beard