[Axiom-developer] RE: axiom--windows--1--patch-8/src/input

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: axiom--windows--1--patch-8/src/input
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:54:47 -0500

Tim,

I guess what happens is the build fails (as it always
has) at trying to build clef.

clef can not be easily made to run on windows and in any
case it is superfluous just as on linux because windows
effectively has it's own equivalent of readline.

I will try it again without clefdir, graphdir, and smandir
since at this point I don't think any of these will compile
under windows.