Re: [avrdude-dev] EEPROM fails verification on ATmega645 with pony-stk20

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] EEPROM fails verification on ATmega645 with pony-stk200 hardware?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:46:36 +0200

As Bob Paddock wrote:

> If you are using a parallel port dongle like
> the pony-stk200 and you have defined
> the loadpage_lo/writepage sections in
> the part entry for the EEPROM area,
> avrdude seems to become confused.

Offhand I'm not sure whether that has already been fixed in CVS or
not.  Brian doesn't appear to be very active currently either.

As I'm busy right now doing other things (among other stuff, I'm stuck
halfways in extending the stk500v2 module to handle parallel
programming mode), please make sure there's a bug report for this,
either someone already opened one, or file a new one.  This definately
needs to be fixed.