Re: [avrdude-dev] ATmega48 and ATmega168 support

From: Hannes Landertshamer
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ATmega48 and ATmega168 support
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:29:46 +0200

Dear Eric,
sorry, but I'm just an ambitous user of avrdude who wants help make this
tool better. But mainly I am electronics hardware engineer and therefore I'm
a poor software engineer who can only write very simple C programs for
hardware control purposes. I have no clue at all what a patch tracker is or
how to work in a CVS and I also don't want to do this. Thus I'd like to beg
one of youse to put these additions into that tracker.
Best regards.
/hannes