Re: [avrdude-dev] ATmega48 and ATmega168 support

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ATmega48 and ATmega168 support
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 11:14:27 -0600

Hannes Landertshamer wrote:
Working with avrdude 5.0 and 5.1 (included in WinAVR package) I found out
that in avrdude.conf:
* ATmega48 lock bit routines are not defined
* ATmega48 efuse routines are incorrect (at least at v5.1 as I remember)
* ATmega168 support is missing

This is what I changed the definitions to. I don't know if it's fully
correct, but it seems to correspond with the current datasheet version and
it works for my applications. Maybe someone can correct the avrdude.conf in
the CVS.

Thanks for your contribution! It's very appreciated!

However, could you open up a patch tracker on the avrdude project and put your additions to the config file in that tracker? That way your contribution won't accidentally get lost on the email list.

Thanks
--
Eric Weddington