Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:08:47 +0200

> > I would really appreciate if someone could try the code with a
> > parallel port programmer. I'm interested to know if it works.

> I'm still waiting for a report.

Sorry, I've been quite a bit busy rolling an avr-libc release, as I
had to fit it into the FreeBSD ports freeze deadline that will start
in an hour.

> But in the meanwhile i got my hands on an STK200 compatible
> programmer myself and could confirm, that it still works with my
> patch.

Great!

I'll test both options (serial bit-bang adapter and standard parallel
one) under FreeBSD soon.  I might also have a look at the Win32
implementation of the serial stuff as time permits (on a MinGW
installation we've got at work).