Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committ

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committed to CVS
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:35:27 -0600

E. Weddington wrote:

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

Joerg, I'm still getting those redefinition warnings on the BAUD*
identifiers in jtagmII_private.h with a build from the latest
CVS. Did you want to fix that before a beta-test? or no?

Oh, thanks for the reminder.  OK, I renamed them to PAR_BAUD_xxx to
avoid the name clash with the Win32 baud rate names.

Thanks for doing that.

Ok, it builds for Windows here.

We just need to resolve the release issue.

Eric