Re: [avrdude-dev] Cleaning up of avr910.c

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Cleaning up of avr910.c
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:37:59 +0100

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 02:03, Alex Shepherd wrote:
> While you guys are at it, could we add a command line or config
> parameter to allow the avr910 programmer baud rate to be specified?
> The last source code I have, has it hard coded at 19200.

Hi Alex,

here is a patch against latest CVS. Most likely it will also apply
cleanly to older versions ;-)

It adds
- a new parameter "baudrate" to the config.
- a new entry "baudrate" to the PROGRAMMER-struct

Baudrate is initialized to 0 (i.e. default) in "pgm.c"
Default is handled in pgm->open(). Currently, only for AVR910.

All you have to do is add another programmer to "avrdude.conf.in"

Let me know, if everything works as expected.

/Jan-Hinnerk