Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:57:10 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, E. Weddington wrote:

:) Group,
:)
:) Any last minute changes, additions, etc?
:)
:) Ted, didn't you have changes to the manual you wanted to do?
:)
:) I'm inclined to release an avrdude 4.0.0 as is, even with the issue
:) that Daniel Williamson posted about, as he has a workaround.
:)
:) Opinions?

Attached is a patch for doc changes. If there's no complaints, I'll
commit it in a few hours (still need to tweak a few things).

Eric, I think you need to handle the last two "Empty" sections in the
windows part before a release.

Also, the docs still need to have a pointer to the source and/or
binaries added. Also need to determine where the files are going to
live on the server before that can be written. ;-)

Ted