Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Release?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:06:12 -0700

On 10 Mar 2003 at 16:31, E. Weddington wrote:

> On 10 Mar 2003 at 13:05, E. Weddington wrote:
>
> > On 10 Mar 2003 at 11:57, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
> > > Eric, I think you need to handle the last two "Empty" sections in
> > > the windows part before a release.

I went ahead and commited the changes in the docs and filled in the 2
empty sections. However, I have not been able to confirm the example
for Windows for building from the source tarball. I'm fairly
confident though that it should be fine. I feel fine enough about it
for a release unless there are objections.

I'm leaving now and I will be out for most of the day tomorrow,
probably back in the late afternoon.

Eric