Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #33716] pgmspace typedefs not legal

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #33716] pgmspace typedefs not legal
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:34:46 -0600

Good question, which I don't have an immediate answer for. I guess I'm just
trying to challenge interested parties to think of a way to come up with a
counter-example where this macro might fail.

If, after some thought, a counter-example can't be found, then it would be
really helpful if one of you could post a patch to do the change to a macro
(with the doxygen documentation change too).

A little help with this would be appreciated. :-)

Eric