RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [bug #25300] Additional i/o port names
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:40:11 -0600

You are correct. There is a register setting to change which pin does which
function.

> Any idea to work with that?

My suggestion is to leave out those definitions completely. If they are
settable by the user, then we cannot make a hard-coded definition for that pin
function. The user can define it themselves.

This is another reason to have a check for duplicate definitions as it may
catch cases like this.