Re: [avr-gcc-list] PORTC

From: Andi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] PORTC
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:59:11 +0700

Hi Joerg,

I didn't missed to add #include <avr/io.h> in my file. Sorry I didn't attach the all code because it's too long. I have no problem before when I compile with WinAVR2004 and WinAVR2005, this only happen with WinAVR2007 where the compiler can generate sbi and cbi command for PORTC (no problem for the other ports)
I'm still checking where is the problem now.

Thanks,
Regards

Andi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joerg Wunsch" <address@hidden>