Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR toolchain building script for Linux

From: Francesco Sacchi
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR toolchain building script for Linux
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:24:15 +0200

Eric Weddington ha scritto:
Thank you Francesco, and also thanks to Daniele, and Stefano for creating
this script!

Thank to you Eric, I've only packed your WinAVR patches with a simple script :-)

In the future, I hope to be able to put together a package for Linux that is
also aligned with WinAVR, so I'm very interested in this script.

Yes, that was my idea too, so if you need a hand, just ask :-)

Bye

--
 _|/ Francesco Sacchi - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
  |\ http://www.develer.com/