[avr-gcc-list] makefile for ubuntu

From: Cullen Newsom
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] makefile for ubuntu
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone want to tell me all the undocumented* tricks to
getting a working dev environment for avr-gcc on ubuntu with the
stk200 and either it's programmer, or with avrisp?  Anyone have
a makefile that might work?

Cullen

* trust me, I know they're documented, somewhere.  Yes,
somewhere out there is an old FAQ, and even though half of the
info is outdated, deprecated, emaciated, and concatenated; that
someone can quote its location faster than I can turn around in
my chair.  Please, withold thy desire to flame me with that;
console yourself with my admission that I think I could have
made a compiler out of papier mache' in the time I have wasted
thusfar, perusing those FAQs.

http://mail.yahoo.com