AW: [avr-gcc-list] Double desirability

From: Haase Bjoern (PT-BEU/EMT) *
Subject: AW: [avr-gcc-list] Double desirability
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:26:32 +0200

Hi,

I have doubts, whether one could succeed in realizing similar efficiency with
plain C functions. However, one might stand chances to succeed when using
inline assembly.
In my opinion, one might even consider to integrate the floating point support
into gcc itself. This would also resolve the bug, that fp support is broken
when forgetting to link with -lm.

Yours,

Björn