Re: [avr-gcc-list] Off topic question - 3 1/2 PC Floppy drive

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Off topic question - 3 1/2 PC Floppy drive
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:31:07 -0500

Wasn't it 30-Jun-2002, at 01:47PM, when Iztok Zupet said:
> No. But look at the linux kernel souce. At least IDE floppies are sure
> there.  For the HW doc, look for Intel 440 chipset documentation at Intel
> site. All the IDE signal description is in there.

If you plan on selling your design and you don't want to disclose your
source, then be *very* careful when "using" GPL'ed source. I'd suggest
taking a look at the BSD sources (which also have IDE floppies). Their
license allows you to use the code in your own products.

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092
  web: home.earthlink.net/~rneswold