Re: [avr-gcc-list] Latest source

From: scott
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Latest source
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:10:18 +1100 (EST)

Quoting Pieter Potgieter <address@hidden>:

> Regards
> Pieter Potgieter
> ps - When will GDB be able to use the JTAG ICE on the Mega128?
> Then I will be able to format my windows PC ;-)

Right now! Download the latest version of AVaRICE (gdb to JTAG ICE interface
program) from http://avarice.sourceforge.net.

You will also need to download Ted Roth's patches for gdb. This patch should be
applied to an official gdb-5.1 release.
His latest can be downloaded from:

I am currently using the JTAG ICE with AVaRICE to debug an application with
>10000 lines of asm/c/c++ source and it is working well.

If you have any troubles, feel free to send questions to the AVaRICE mailing
list (there is a link on the website) or email me directly.

Scott Finneran
avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org