[avr-gcc-list] Latest source

From: Pieter Potgieter
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Latest source
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:37:57 +0200

Hi
I want to use the Mega128, but have the following problem
Can I use Reinhard's script with the following source

1.  gcc-3.0.2
2.  binutils-2.11.2
3.  avr-libc-20020115

I have modified the script to use the following patches instead of the
patches included in the script itself.
(see attachments)
1.  gcc-patch
2.  binutils-patch

Question:
Is the avr-libc-20020115 patches already applied, and will it support the
Mega128

Any comments on wether I am on the right track?
Are this toolchain proven?

Hi Reinard, your script is VERY COOL, just one suggestion maybe; do not
include the patches in the script itself how about downloading the latest
patches also from some website, this will then ensure that everybody has got
the latest and greatest patches and upgrades without scanning through emails
to get the correct patches.

Thanks for everybodies efforts in making avr-gcc the excellent tool that it is

Regards
Pieter Potgieter

ps - When will GDB be able to use the JTAG ICE on the Mega128?
Then I will be able to format my windows PC ;-)