autotest scripts (Autom4te)

From: Derek Robert Price
Subject: autotest scripts (Autom4te)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:51:43 -0500

Hey,

I'm noticing that when Autom4te generates autotest scripts, only the macros in testsuite.at are output. In other words, unlike configure.ac conversion, arbitrary shell snippets are not in the final generated file.

Is there a good reason for this? Could I change a single switch in autom4te.in or autom4te.cfg to alter this behavior?

Derek

--
               *8^)

Email: address@hidden

Get CVS support at <http://ximbiot.com>!
--
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession but it
bears a very close resemblance to the first.