Re: C99 Compiler Support Determination?

From: Bill Wendling
Subject: Re: C99 Compiler Support Determination?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:25:05 -0600

Also sprach Russ Allbery:
} Bill Wendling <address@hidden> writes:
}
} > Is there a way to determine if a compiler is C99 compliant during
} > configuration?
}
} You probably want to be more specific and check for C99 features that
} you're using.  It's not clear that there are, as yet, any *fully*
} compliant C99 environments, although one or two may have started to show
} up.
}
Mostly, I want to check to see if the compiler *isn't* C99 compliant.
There's a weird problem I'm having with a non-gcc compiler sucking in
header files from gcc but this non-gcc compiler isn't C99 (I don't
think), so it produces errors. But only if you include the
"-I/usr/include" flag during compilation.

It's making me go bald :-)