autoconf-archive-maintainers

See ya

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: See ya
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 16:43:36 +0200

Hi all,

Vacation time came, at last ... I'm leaving for approx ~2/3 weeks and I'll
sadly be without email or internet connection ...

In the meanwhile I've:

1) Pushed the fix for excessive quoting in AX_WITH_PROG

2) Rearranged the test suite. The previous one was too redundant. The present
one should be better. I've also rearranged the tests. The current state is in
the attached patch (which obsoletes the previous ones). I'm going to add more
tests in the next weeks.

3) Built the patch for 'test -a' for non-obsole macros (I've not pushed it yet
cause I'm waiting for the autoconf people reply to Reuben)

Peter: The attached patches are also in the tracker, please push them for me
if you think they worth the value.

Happy hacking,
Francesco

--