autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: How do users use autoconf-archive?

From: Filippo Giunchedi
Subject: Re: How do users use autoconf-archive?
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:40:44 +0200

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 04:04:26PM -0400, Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
> Personally, I've been just downloading macros with 'wget' -- I
> wouldn't have ever thought to download a tarball, and checking out the
> CVS or git repositories was not worth the trouble.

I'm currently using the debian package, mostly due to lazyness and habit
(aptitude install autoconf-archive)

I like the gnulib approach though.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

To be learned in an art&C, the Theory is sufficient; to be a master of
it, both the Theory and practice are requisite.
-- Charles Hutton