[AUCTeX] RefTeX: how to list references in *toc* ?

From: zimoun
Subject: [AUCTeX] RefTeX: how to list references in *toc* ?
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 14:10:31 +0200

Dear community,

When I am writing LaTeX documents, I regularly switch to the *toc*
buffer by `C-c =', as everyone should do. :-)
>From *toc* buffer, it is really nice to list all the labels by simply `l`.

However, I am not able to find a way to list all the references,
especially where they appear in the TOC.

Do I miss something ?
or any idea ?

--

Moreover, it should be nice to create a summary buffer to provide, e.g.,

  label-nameA   line-definition   line-use1, line-use2, ...
  label-nameB   line-definition   line-use1, line-use2, ...

then it will be really easier to jump to non-used labels or see
non-defined references, etc.
I have quickly&dirty done something in this flavor in Python, but it
is not well-integrated with Emacs. Therefore, before dive in some
RefTeX code and see what I should be able to do, I would like to know
if someone has already experiment something.

Thank you for maintaining and improving these nice tools.

All the best
-simon