Re: [AUCTeX] Cross-References in multiple documents AucTeX/RefTeX

From: bnickel
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Cross-References in multiple documents AucTeX/RefTeX
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 05:29:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

  I had tried to bother to inform AucTeX of the files, but on a previous
attempt made a mistake: I only pointed to the master file in the input
files, i.e., I included

%%% Local Variables:
%%% TeX-master: "main"
%%% End:

at the end of each of part1.tex and part2.tex. I didn't include it in the
main file, and so RefTeX couldn't put it together. Putting the "post"amble
there as well did the trick.

Cheers,
Bernhard.