Re: [AUCTeX] adding C-c C-f C-p shortcut for \textipa

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] adding C-c C-f C-p shortcut for \textipa
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:10:56 +0100

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 08:21:18AM +0100, Torben Knudsen wrote:
> I even can't figure out how to use this command if I do C-c C-f C-e I
> get a font list which I can't find out how to choose from.  How are
> you supposed to do that?

on a standard setup, if you do C-c C-f C-e you should get `\emph{}'
inserted in your text, with the cursor between the braces, or, if the
region is active, with the braces surrounding the text in the region.

if you type C-c C-f and then a key that is not assigned to any font
command, you normally get the font list that you mention. My guess is that
you accidentally typed C-c C-f e (which happens to me more often than i'd
like... ;-) or somehow your LaTeX-font-list has been modified.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments