[AUCTeX] Re: How to use AUCTeX for ConTeXt?

From: Leon
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: How to use AUCTeX for ConTeXt?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:12:12 +0100

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * Leon (2006-06-01) writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What's the best way of editing ConTeXt file? I usually open the file
>> and issue 'M-x context-en-mode' and then starting editing.
>>
>> However, there are issues with this. (1)No font locking.
>
> This is working fine here.  What's the output of
> `M-x describe-text-properties RET' when point is on a \startfoo macro?

Surprisingly, it works this morning. Not sure what's wrong yesterday.

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * Leon (2006-06-01) writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> What's the best way of editing ConTeXt file? I usually open the file
>> and issue 'M-x context-en-mode' and then starting editing.
>>
>> However, there are issues with this. (1)No font locking.
>
> This is working fine here.  What's the output of
> `M-x describe-text-properties RET' when point is on a \startfoo macro?
>
>> (2) No tool
>> bar icons.
>
> No tool bar icons at all?  In my case the normal set of icons for text
> modes is shown.
>
>> Any comments?
>
> Yes, please use `M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET' for such reports.
> Then we don't have to make assumptions about your setup.

Surprisingly, it works now. I don't know what's wrong the last few
times I tried it.
----
There are text properties here:
  auto-composed        t
  face                 (font-latex-sedate-face)
  fontified            t
----

>> (2) No tool
>> bar icons.
>
> No tool bar icons at all?  In my case the normal set of icons for text
> modes is shown.

Sorry not to be clear. I mean no TeX tool bar icons; is it a feature
or bug?  The normal icons are still there.

>> Any comments?
>
> Yes, please use `M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET' for such reports.
> Then we don't have to make assumptions about your setup.

Thanks,
--
Leon