Re: [AUCTeX] How to use AUCTeX for ConTeXt?

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to use AUCTeX for ConTeXt?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:05:42 +0200

* Leon (2006-06-01) writes:

> Hi all,
>
> What's the best way of editing ConTeXt file? I usually open the file
> and issue 'M-x context-en-mode' and then starting editing.
>
> However, there are issues with this. (1)No font locking.

This is working fine here.  What's the output of
`M-x describe-text-properties RET' when point is on a \startfoo macro?

> (2) No tool
> bar icons.

No tool bar icons at all?  In my case the normal set of icons for text
modes is shown.

> Any comments?

Yes, please use `M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET' for such reports.
Then we don't have to make assumptions about your setup.