[AUCTeX] local installation of auctex.

From: B... H...
Subject: [AUCTeX] local installation of auctex.
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:42:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

probably a stupid question, but I couldn't find a FAQ
answering it. I try to instll AUCTEX locally, that
means without root permissions. So I ran configure
with

--prefix=$HOME/.lisp/ --with-emacs=/usr/bin/emacs

No probem. I ran make, no problem. But

make lispdir=$HOME/elisp install

as written in the installation guide ends up with a
mes since the configure tries to make a directory in

/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex

which is not allowed of course. What is the voodoo
word to solve the problem?

Thanks,  Bernhard

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de