Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Problem running configure for preview-latex-0.9.1

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Problem running configure for preview-latex-0.9.1
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:28:26 +0200

CB <address@hidden> writes:

> My apologies for the duplicate posts here (my mistake).

Well, they would have deserved an answer earlier...  The problem is
just in the process of being analyzed on the AUCTeX developer list.
It has come about by the merge of preview-latex and the resulting
common configuration procedure, is connected with details of autoconf,
and the fix is not yet completely clear.