Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Configure option --prefix seems broken partially (was

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Configure option --prefix seems broken partially (was Re: reftex-reference not including autoref)
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 22:34:57 +0900

Hi Colin,

>>>>> Colin Baxter <address@hidden> writes:
> Forgot the last line.

> ./configure --prefix=$HOME/local
>             --with-texmf-dir=$HOME/texmf
>             --with-emacs=$HOME/local/bin/emacs

When the user have installed emacs as well under home directory like
that, installation of AUCTeX would be successful with `make install'.
However, I think that --prefix option should be effective even when
emacs is installed in the system directory, such as /usr/local or /usr,
where user doesn't have write permission usually.

Best regards,
Ikumi Keita