[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Moderation messages of auctex-commit

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Moderation messages of auctex-commit
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:40:56 +0200

On Wed, Apr 06 2005, Ralf Angeli wrote:

> Is it possible to turn off those annoying messages from auctex-commit

Nice to hear that auctex-commit and auctex-diffs are set up and seem
to work.  David, may I subscribe the groups on Gmane now as discussed
earlier?

> saying that a message I didn't even send to the list is awaiting
> moderator approval?  I could not find anything on the configuration
> page.

I guess each developer with write access to CVS should be subscribed
(possibly with mail delivery turned off).  Does each developer have to
do this on his own or can you do it for all committers, David?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)