aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Compiling aspell

From: Shaun Lawrence
Subject: [Aspell-user] Compiling aspell
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:25:49 +0000

Hi,
I have jsut downloaded aspell 0.60.4 to review for my final year project at
University of Manchester. I was hoping to build and run it in MS VS.NET but
when i open the c++ file aspell and try to run it i get an error message as if
it is trying to compile a dll and asks for an exe file to use in the debugging,
but i can't for the life of me find an exe file related to aspell. I am running
MS Windows XP Prof with SP2. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Best Regards
Shaun Lawrence