aspell-user

[Aspell-user] spell checker for text areas in Java Applets

From: FOREST Laurent - MTR ( address@hidden )
Subject: [Aspell-user] spell checker for text areas in Java Applets
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:13:45 +0100

Hello,

I am quite new to Aspell, and to spell checkers in general.
I was thinking of using Aspell as a spell checker for text areas in Java
Applets (e.g. e-mail body). However, I saw Aspell has a C API only, which
does not make it very adapted to Java programs and applets.

Can Aspell be sensibly used in a Java Applet context?
If not, do you know another spell checker that would be more adapted to this
context?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards

Laurent FOREST