aspell-user

RE: [Aspell-user] Aspell Dictionary Configuration Error

From: Atur Shah
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] Aspell Dictionary Configuration Error
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:45:00 +0530

Hi,

I have successfully installed and configured aspell 0.50.2 now.
I followed this steps :

- Removed previous versions of aspell (aspell 0.3x comes with RedHat
distribution.)
- Install fresh aspell 0.50.2 version.
        (configure && make && make install)
- Install aspell-en-0.50-2.tar dictionary
        (configure && make && make install)

And thats all.

-> The same also works on cygwin on WinNT4.0.

I am not sure of whats that error (in previous mail) about.
Is it due to some conflicts with previous versions ?

Regards,

Atur Shah