aspell-user

[aspell-user] word-list-path problem.

From: Daniel Crown
Subject: [aspell-user] word-list-path problem.
Date: Fri Dec 21 23:38:16 2001

Hi Kevin,

I'm using the pspell API and it's not recognizing the "word-list-path"
option.
The default word list directory is /usr/local/share/pspell, and I want
to have the word list on the /home/daniel/pspell directory. Therefore
from my C program I'm doing:

pspell_config_replace(config, "word-list-path", "/home/daniel/pspell" );

But it doesn't work. It only works when I place the word lists on the
default path, but this doesn't work for me because I need to specify the
word list path dinamically from my C program.

Did I miss something?  How can I make pspell to take the word-list-path
option?

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Daniel Crown