aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] Wordlist question and converting aspell to hunspell

From: Neskie Manuel
Subject: [aspell-devel] Wordlist question and converting aspell to hunspell
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:59:29 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new dictionary developer.  I've created an aspell dicitonary for
SecwepemctsĂ­n (shs) recently using the very easy to follow guide.  I'm
waiting to here the official word on the status of the wordlist that
I've used and can I release the aspell dictionary to the world.  Is
there any standard form or suggested license the wordlist should use? Is
it even needed?

Also once that's completed I would like to convert or develop a hunspell
dictionary for OO.o and Mozilla.  Does anyone have any insight or where
I should go.  The Hunspell website at first glance doesn't seem very
helpful.

Kukstemc (thanks)

Neskie Manuel

Also is help still needed with dictionaries?
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-announce/2006-11/msg00000.html