antbear-devel

Re: [Antbear-devel] not much time, sorry folks

From: Daniel Ng
Subject: Re: [Antbear-devel] not much time, sorry folks
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:21:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Team,

I haven't had much time either, but my excuse because it's been
Thanksgiving and I have been travelling. :)

Have been doing some coding, but not yet ready to release. It is still
experimental, testing the nio stuff, so no work on the actual project
yet.

Good luck with the translation Thorsten- your English is very good, so
I'm sure you'll do well. :)

Dan.