antbear-devel

[Antbear-devel] not much time, sorry folks

From: Thorsten Schemm
Subject: [Antbear-devel] not much time, sorry folks
Date: 05 Dec 2002 01:56:46 +0100

Hello everybody,

I have been quite busy with work lately.  The rest of the time was
dedicated to 'searchtool'.  Could not even take the antbear for a walk
8) .   So I did not get to do much.  I hope that changes next week.
Good news is that I got a document from the xlife fellow that Daniel
contacted a while ago.  He did not respond to me but I found his work on
some google group by accident 8) .  It gives some details on
communication between half-life masterservers and half-life
gameservers.  We did not have much information on that yet.  But I need
to translate it first, since it is in German.

- Thorsten