adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Cirdanth
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:05:07 +0100

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:33:01 -0600 (CST), Andrew Michael Phillips
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Y'all,
> Of course, I've been inventing a great many tidbits of late, but one that
> might need a little more doublechecking that others is the approximate
> geography of Cirdanth and outlying villages. Working from Lucia's
> statements in Waste's Edge and Kai's description in the plot doc, I would
> assume that Cirdanth is a trade hub.

Your assumptions are all correct. There was a nice drawing by cirrus
that gave a good impression of the elvish quarters. The thread is here
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=266849), but it
looks like sf didn't keep the attached files around.

Maybe cirrus still has it somewhere.

Kai