adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] French Translation

From: Leif Thande
Subject: [Adonthell-general] French Translation
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:33:22 -0400

Hi,

This is the first time I use a mailing list ( except for Usenet ) , so this
message is like a test for me, please do not pay too much attention to it .

As Kai already said, I proposed myself to translate the game in french. I'm
really pleased by his positive behavior, In less than 24h he already sent me
2 email replies and the dialog source files ( if everyone could be like this
;-) ) . I'll try starting working on the translation as fast as I'll get a
free time for it.

Leif Thande