adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] State of French translation?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] State of French translation?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:28:39 +0200

Am Montag, 21.07.03 um 19:33 Uhr schrieb Julien Cuvillier:

Hum...
Well,  it seems you are talking about me ;)
[...]
In my opinion, we should cut the text in two parts and set a deadline to be sure to see progress from me ... Let's say I'm up with the first part
if it's OK with you ??

Sure, that's cool.

wastesedge.pot has about 6150 lines. How about you take everything up to and including Lucia's dialogue? Around line 3388. Then Leif could do Oliver and the rest. Sounds fair?

I'll mail Leif about it. If he agrees to subscribe to this list, the two of you could also make your own arrangement, of course!

Kai