adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] v0.3 data available in Savannah CVS

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] v0.3 data available in Savannah CVS
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:33:02 +0200

Finally, the 0.3 CVS is available for public access. I'm checking it out
right now. Once I've done that, I'll tag the 0.3.1 release and then
update it with the new stuff from the private CVS. From then on, all
updates should be made to the public one.

For more information on (anonymous) access to the CVS, see

   http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=702

The module name for the data is 'wastesedge'.

Kai

P.S. Filing a support request was a very good idea, Alex. Thanks! :)