[Adonthell-devel] CTRL+D (was: User interface open items)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] CTRL+D (was: User interface open items)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:32:48 +0100

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 1:16 AM, StyxD <address@hidden> wrote:

> PS I just now accidentally discovered that pressing ctrl-d in
> adonthell completely wrecks the program for some reason.

LOL. Didn't remember this morning, but it's actually just 'd' that
does it. Turns on "delayed" rendering (i.e. it pauses for some time
after drawing each tile, then updates the screen). Helps to see how
the renderer does its job. Pressing 'd' again will return to normal
rendering, after the current frame is complete.

So that is actually the desired behaviour, unless something completely
different is happening in your case.