Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:42:32 +0000

Sounds good.

Perhaps we can do it on a week-night. Depending on the time-zones it may be possible to find something that's not too late/early for everyone involved.

I'm often out and about on Friday and Saturday nights (and I suspect many others may be too).

I guess the first step is for everyone to say what timezone they're in (perhaps in GMT +/- X hours) so we can try to find a good time.

I'm live in London, so it's GMT for me :D

So what's yours?

                - James