[Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Artwork into Wiki?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:37:12 +0100

Von: James Nash <address@hidden>

(Forwarded to the list so that everyone knows what's been going on.)

Reviving our monthly IRC meeting would be really great, I think.
Especially if we could get more people involved.

Which brings me to the next point: since the Wiki is quite complete,
it might be a good time to suggest Adonthell as game of the month on
happypenguin.org. That might get some people attracted ...

The only things that are still missing from the Wiki are:
* the gfx doc (which is quite short anyway)
* a few pieces of dlgedit doc
* most of the DB and Adonthell plot stuff.
* some cross-references

If we get most of those done, it would be about time to look out for
one or two programmers again. I will certainly do some work every now
and then, but that is by far not enough. (next on my list is finishing
the dialogue engine migration and getting dlgedit to work with the new
quest system)

-- begin forwarded message --